Try Iceland Tours reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables should the necessity arise, including irregularities due to adverse weather or road conditions. No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of tours as indicated on our website are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions. Delays may occur for unforeseen reasons. Try Iceland Tours cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay, regardless whether the loss is direct or indirect.
In case of cancellation due to a bad weather it is possible to choose another date or to get a refund.
If you have to cancel your tour, we kindly ask that all cancellations be made as soon as possible in writing (e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for instance). If it is not possible for you to send us your cancellation via email, please contact us by phone.
However, in accordance with business practices within the Icelandic travel industry, we reserve the right to charge cancellation fees as follows:
- 10% of the price of your tour is non refundable, this percentage reflects our cost of booking & preparing your tour.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours notice prior to departure: 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours and more than 24 hours notice prior to departure: 50% refund
- Less than 24 hours notice prior to departure: no refund
- No-show at pick-up: no refund